Visitor Entry Permit
WHAT IS VEP
- VEP stands for Visitor Entry Permit which can be obtained by :
- Individual or group who has appointment or/and business dealing with any company operating in Johor Port Free Zone area.
- Individual or group who are carrying out work or project in the port premises either as a contractor or business associate.
- Individual or group who are attending for interview or training.
- VEP only valid for maximum of seven (7) days period.
APPLICATION OF VEP
- The issuance of VEP shall be made at Security Service Centre (SSC) during operating hours or Checkpoint 1 (after SSC operating hours).
- VEP manual application form is available at Security Service Centre (SSC) or can be completed via online by clicking here.
- For online application user is required to submit application at least one (1) day earlier prior to entry. Any application via online will receive an application serial number through email which to be indicated during collection of VEP.
- Local Applicant(s) is required to bring along valid National Identity Card for verification.
- Foreign Applicant(s) is required to bring along an original passport and work permit with a set of photocopies to the Security Service Centre (SSC).
- Applicant(s) who will be working within JPB operational areas is required to attend Safety Briefing prior to VEP issuance. Applicant(s) is required to bring along Safety Briefing Declaration Form together with application letter upon request. View sample application letter here
- For application via online, applicant(s) is required to indicate application serial number during collection of VEP.
- The VEP is issued according to the information given in the application form. Please be reminded that the issuance of VEP is subject to further verification of documents by JPB Port Safety Department personnel.
CHARGES / FEES
- Application of VEP: RM1.00 per day/ person
- Application of Safety Briefing for temporary pass : RM5.00/ person
Security Service Centre (SSC) Operating Hours
Monday to Friday : 7.30am - 6.00pm
Saturday : 7.30am - 12.00noon
Sunday : Closed
Entry Permit Color Coding
Color code on Entry Permit determines which part of the port users are allowed to access. The color codes are as follows:-
||Bulk and Break Bulk
||BT2, 3 & 4
Issuance of Car Sticker
Port users with STEP/ AEP may obtain valid car sticker from Security Service Centre (SSC) prior entering the port premises.
For further assistance and enquiry regarding permit issuance, please proceed to Security Service Centre (SSC) or contact us at:
- 07-253 5888 ext. 652 (Pn. Roshana Ahmad)
- 07-253 5888 ext. 680 (En. Othman Che Ros)
Visitor Entry Permit Online Form : Click here to continue