Offshore, Inspection, Maintenance & Repairs Centre
Johor Port Offshore, Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Centre (OIMRC) offers a comprehensive scope of services and facilities to the Oil & Gas Industries ranging from manpower supply, offshore equipment and parts mobilization and demobalization, maintenance and repair work and One Stop Center for offshore integrated logistics solution.
MAINTENANCE & REPAIR SERVICES
• Vessel / Rig Layup
• Blasting and Painting
• Bathymetry and Side Scan Sonar Survey
• Diving Works, UWILD
• Steel Fabrication
• Collection and Disposal of Slops / Grey / Black Water / Oily Water
• Tank Cleaning and Sludge Removal
• Scaffolding, Hydro-Blasting
• Tug / Launch Boat Services
• Supply of Industrial Gases
• Supply of Gangway (Up To 21m)
• Supply of General Utilities I.E. Waste Bins, Portable Spotlight Etc.
• Bunkering, Fresh Water and Lubes Supply
• Supply of Provisions and Consumables
• Supply of Riggers, Welders and Stevedoring and other marine & offshore and onshore services as and when required
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
Warehouse and Open Yard area within the Free Zone Area
About 86,000 sqft of closed shed warehouse and 50,000 sqft of open yard are located within the Port Free Zone area.
Mobile Crane/High Capacity Mobile Cranes and Forklifts
Mobile Cranes from 15 tons capacity up to 700 tons capacity. Capacities of forklifts are from 3 tons up to 23 tons.
Dedicated 630 m wharf length at wharf 9, 10 and 11 with draft up to 13.5 meters. Wharf strength is approximately 4 tons per sqft. Quay fenders & bollards of sufficient strength are fitted along quay side at sufficient interval. Provide ample wharf apron space for equipment 7 gears lay by.
Supported by established and dedicated in-house contractors to deliver professional, safe and cost-effective solutions to clients
• Draft alongside up to 13.5m – able to cater for large vessels and Jack-up rigs
• Located within the Free Zone Area of Johor Port - vessel equipment and parts brought in from Singapore are tax free
• Close proximity to Singapore in term of monitoring and coordination
• Safe and secured area within the port
• Ample storage and working space - closed shed warehouses and open yard area located behind the wharf
• Free congestion and sufficient waterfront area for vessel manoeuvring
• Cost effective
• Flexibility – Vessel and Rig Owners/Ship Managers are allowed to bring in their own appointed contractors to perform repair or inspection under the Makers warranty or OEM
• All relevant Government Agencies are located within the Johor Port vicinity