Johor Port has appointed as the Free Zone Authority and directly manages it’s own Free Zone.
Within the Free Zone, users may carry out activities such as:
- Inter modal cargo conversion – Break Bulking, Containerization, Liquid to Containers/Drums.
- Packaging and labelling.
- Processing, manufacturing and assembly.
- Import and re-export activities.
Provide on-line system (FZIPS):
- Enhanced web based system.
- Time and cost saving.
- Utilized by Importer, Exporter and Government agencies.
- Notification to Customs on undeclared/discrepancy on cargo.