Overview Of Johor Port
Johor Port, a member of MMC Group is an integrated multi-purpose port facility which is located at the South Eastern tip of Malaysia providing a comprehensive range of port services to meet the individual needs of its customer. Being a Southern Gateway, JPB has operated 5 terminals with 24 berths totalling 4.9 km and covers Containers, Bulk and Breakbulk activities and it is the first port in Johor which is designed as a multi-purpose port that caters cargoes.
Being a multi-purpose port, the establishment of JP Logistics (JPL) owned subsidiary of Johor Port was established designed to handle not only the port's internal haulage and storage needs, but also to provide logistics services to caters for clients across the country and into neighboring Singapore and other regional ports.
- Commenced Operations in the year 1977
- Total area of 1,000 acres, 660 acres of which in a Free Zone.
- Designed capacity of 40 million tonnes.
- Part of the 8,000 acre Pasir Gudang Industrial Area.
- World's largest palm oil terminal - Storage capacity of 460,000 MT.
- Located at Pasir Gudang Industrial Estate, which provides a comprehensive range of industries specialising in Petrochemicals, Engineering, Furniture, Telecommunications, Electronic Goods and Food products among others.
JOHOR PORT TODAY